London calls me a stranger


jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011 23:04 | permalink | comment
Expectations´╗┐
A big group of friends, sneaking out of the house, my first kiss, ´╗┐late nights under the stars, crying on my best friend's shoulder, passing notes in class, going in adventures, getting out of my town, campfires, telling secrets, feeling how its like fall in love for the first time, roadtrips, dance parties, driving around, get lost, endless laughter, happiest years of my life.

Reality
Feeling lonely, staying in, late nights studying for the maths test, waking up early, tirdness, school all day, and homework all night, being stressed out, college aplications, trapped in a town i hate, feeling nothing remotly close to love, keeping it all bottled up, crying far too often, wasting too much time on the internet, waiting for the best years to come.




« previous
next »

.
Bianca, 17.
My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations.


twitter tumblr
Layout coded by 16thday